Monday, March 19, 2012

Business Card






Firstly I attempted to keep my business card as simple as possible. I used fonts and colors that are similar to keep my design formal, and to have it appear as neat as possible. On the front side, I used just my logo as I felt that it was all I needed, and a person would remember it more easily if it was the first thing they had seen. On the backside, I used the same color of the fish in my logo to add a blue banner across the top of my card. This gives it a little life, and takes up some blank space. My text was two fonts, Baskerville and Cochin. The two fonts are similar, so they are easy to read, and look well together. I placed a piece of my logo onto the left hand side of my card as it gave it character and gives one the feeling that the fish is moving. I aligned my text to the right in an attempt to be different, as most people just align their text to the centre. The information that I gave was only what a customer would require, as I did not want to add anymore confusion to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment